From June 17 to 19, 2021, the IV Visiting International Scientific and Practical School-Conference in the Kyrgyz Republic «Clinical Immunology, Allergology and Infectology» was held in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan).
The organizers of this event were:
1. Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
2. Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Immunology
3. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I. K. Akhunbayev
4. Russian Scientific Society of Immunologists
5. National Center for Maternal and Child Health, Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
6. Kyrgyz State Medical Institute of Retraining and Advanced Training named after S. B. Daniyarov
7. Jalal-Abad State University, Faculty of Medicine
8. Osh State University, Faculty of Medicine
9. J Project-International educational project on primary immunodeficiency
10. ESID-European Society for Primary Immunodeficiency
11. Institute of Immunology and Physiology of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Various issues of fundamental and clinical immunology were covered, including problems of infectious, allergic, autoimmune and auto-inflammatory pathology. A separate series of reports supported by ESID and JProject was devoted to the problem of diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency or innate errors of immunity. Reports on the epidemiological situation in the Kyrgyz Republic were also presented.
The school conference was held in a face-to-face and online format with a broadcast via the Internet and the opportunity to ask a question and get an answer.
The conference was attended by doctors and scientists from Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
The conference was attended by 245 specialists (98 active participants and 147 remote access listeners).
As a result of the discussion of the reports and the meetings of the working groups on clinical immunology and primary immunodeficiency in pediatrics, the conference participants came to the following decisions:
1. Recognize the work of the conference as successful, well-organized and productive.
2. To choose Elmira Mainazarova as the chairman of the «Society of Immunologists in the Kyrgyz Republic» and the co-chairman of the representative of the RNOI in the Kyrgyz Republic, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor. Orozbekova Bubusayra Tolobaevna. To convene a general meeting of immunologists for July 2021 with the assignment of responsibility for the organization and conduct of events to Mainazarova E. S.
3. To promote the progress of the development of medical science and practice in the Kyrgyz Republic, to continue working together to promote knowledge with the efforts of specialists from different countries.
4. To expand and deepen joint work in the field of science and practice with neighboring countries of the Central Asian region.
5. To hold the first symposium of Immunologists in the Kyrgyz Republic in 2021 in September to implement the methodological foundations for the introduction of innovative technologies and the development of research and theoretical skills on this topic.
6. Appoint prof., MD.Orozbekova B. T. (Head of the Department of Epidemiology and Immunology of the Medical Faculty of KRSU), Mainazarova Elmira Sydykovna (Associate Professor of the Department of Epidemiology and Immunology of the Medical Faculty of KRSU), PhD Isakova Zh. T. (Assistant of the Department of General and Clinical Epidemiology of KSMU named after I. K. Akhunbayev), PhD, Professor Alybaev K. S. (Vice-Rector for Scientific Work of ZHAGU), PHD Sadyrov N.. A. (Vice-rector for Scientific Work of ZHAGU). Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Pediatrics of the Medical Faculty of ZHAGU), Turusbekov A. K. (Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Pediatrics). public Health and Public Health of Osh State University, International Faculty of Medicine).
To further support an online platform with a live broadcast of the conference for doctors of practical health care in the Kyrgyz Republic and in other countries of the Central Asian region on fundamental and applied immunology. Responsible to appoint a professor, MD. Abdyldaev T. T. (head of the course of allergology and immunology KGIMPiPK named after S. B.).